Narrative Text

 As teacher, you are definitely required to be able to provide the latest innovations to the students being taught, narrative text can be an alternative to telling stories in English, bloggers provide an example of narrative text, Ande-Ande Lumut

ANDE ANDE LUMUT

          Once upon a time, there were two kingdoms in East Java named Kediri and Jenggolo Kingdom. But, of them came from one kingdom called Kahuripan. The King Erlangga split that kingdom because of a civil war. But, before he died, he told that the kingdom must be reunited

          One day, Raden Panji Asmoro Bangun fell in love with Dewi Sekartaji. They were engaged. But Dewi Sekartaji’s step mother was unhappy that Raden Panji Asmoro Bangun married her. She wanted Raden Panji Asmoro Bangun to marry with one of her daughters.

          Because of a hard of quacke, Raden Panji Asmoro Bangun separated with Dewi Sekartaji. He searched every where.  But, he couldn’t find her. Dewi Sekartaji missed him so much, and, sing a song like this (Someone like you-Adele)

          At another place, Dewi Sekartaji who now called Klenthing Kuning,  Lived in the small house. With her step-mother, and three step-sister’s named Klenting Abang, Klenting Ijo, and Klenting Biru. Her step-mother and step-sisters were not kind people. They were cruel. Sometimes they treated klenting kuning badly as their house maid.

          One day when Klenting Kuning was cleaning the floor, her step-sister came in angrily, and said

“KUNINGG!! Where is my dress? I want to wear it now!”

“Kuning! Where is my breakfast? I’m really hungry. Bring it now. Go hurry up!”

And then kuning answered “I’m sorry your dress is dirty, and your breakfast are not ready”

“Oh whattt.. stupid girl” Klenthing abang said. And then, her mother shouted, “Silence!! Don’t be noisy, what happened here??”

“klenthing kuning mom” said klenting abang

“Kuning do you know what time is it? You must clean the floor, and wash the clothes, right??” said her step-mother

“ Yes mother” said klenting kuning. “So, what are you doing in here? If you make a noise, I’ll give you a punishment. You must work until 12 pm and don’t have lunch before 1 pm. Do u understand???” said step-mother.

“Buutt, mother”  kuning’s said “Ah.. whatever. Come on my lovely daughters” Step-mother’s said

         

When klenting kuning was washing the clothes. A palace soldier came to her house. He wanted to share an announecement. That night the prince would have a ball. Raden Panji Asmoro Bangun was looking for a wife. Everyone was happy. But, her step-mother didn’t give klenting kuning permission to go. Klenting Kuning was very sad. Because, her step-mother didn’t give her permission. Klenting kuning cried at the edge of the river.

“Every night.. in my dream, I feel u, I see u. But, there is no. there is no. there is no. I lovee you. Will go on.. will go on.. my heart will go on.”

 “ Oh god, What I suppose to do? I really want to meet the prince.”

And suddenly, mother fairy came “Don’t be sad my dear. I’ll help you”

 Klenting kuning asked “ Who are you?”

“I’m fairy, I’ll beat u with magic palm. Just go my dear. Go hurry up”

“Thank you” said klenting kuning

          When her step-sisters were on the journey  to meet the prince. They came across a deep river. But, they were confused, how to cross the deep river. And suddenly, Yuyu Kangkang came.

“Hohoho.. What are you doing here ladies??” said yuyu kangkang.  Klenting abang  answered “Hmm.. We want to go to the ball in the prince palace. Who can help us??”

Yuyu kangkang : “I can help u. but, u must give something.”

Klenting abang : ” What something? Gold? Diamond? Or money? We don’t have any”

Yuyu Kangkang: “No, I don’t want gold or diamond or money. You just give me sweet kiss. Muach..”

Klenthing abang: “ What kiss you?”  “ Never!”   Klenting Ijo: “ Never ever!”

Yuyu Kangkang: “ Oh, I’ll never help u.” Klenting Biru: “But, help me first!”

Yuyu Kangkang: “ Yes, Of course!”

And then, Yuyu Kangkang help them to cross the deep river. Yuyu Kangkang: “Don’t Forget to my kiss”

Klenting Abang: “ Oh god. Why do you test me like this. Muachh..”

Klenthing Ijo : “Muach.. U’re so smelly”

Klenthing Biru : “I hate this day. And, I hate you very much now. Muach”

          Next, klenthing kuning arrived at  the deep river. She was confused  how to cross the deep river. And then Yuyu Kangkang came.

Yuyu Kangkang: “What are you doing here, girl?”

Klenthing Kuning: “Mm.. I want to go to the ball, in the prince palace. Can u help me?”

Yuyu Kangakang: “Yes, I’ll help u. but, u must give me something?”

Klenting Kuning: “ What something?”

Yuyu Kangkang: “ Yes something, you must give me a sweet kiss.”

Klenting Kuning: “No, I won’t kiss u. But, I’ll beat u with magic palm.”

Yuyu Kangkang: “Magic Palm? Yeah, I’ll help u”

 Klenthing Kuning : “Thank You”

          Some where else, her step-sisters arrived in the prince’s palace. And then, they asked for permission to see the prince. But, the prince denied them. So, they asked permission to see the prince’s  mother. And the prince’s mother tried to persuade the prince.

“Oh my son, Si Ande Ande Lumut. There is a girl who wants be your wife. And, the girl is very beautiful. Her name is Klenting Abang, so please come outside and see her.” The prince didn’t want to leave his room. And he answered “Oh mother I don’t want to be with her. She is beautiful. But, she has been kissed by Yuyu Kangkang.”

And all of klenting kuning’s step-sister were refused by the prince.

          And then, Klentinng Kuning arrived to the prince palace. She asked permission to see the prince’s mother. And the prince’s mother tried to persuade the prince again

“Oh my son, Si Ande Ande Lumut. There is a girl, who wants to be your wife. And, the girl is not beautiful. Klenting kuning is her name so please come outside.” Suprisingly, the prince left his room and he answered

“Oh mother  now i want to be with her. She is not beautiful. But, she is the girl that I’m looking for..”

          And then Ande Ande Lumut who was actually Raden Panji Asmoro Bangun. Met her fiancé Klenting Kuning or Dewi Sekartaji. They married. And they live happily ever after.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PIXTON - Asking and Offering Help

The Most Popular Digital Education Tools For Teachers And Learners

BLOGGER