My personality



Hi guys!

Now you are on my blog which is learn English is effortless. 
I'm Aliyah Nabila Rihhadatul Aisy I go by Aliyah, I am a colleague student in UIN Sunan Ampel Surabaya ever since 2019, Now I'm processing my degree and eager to build on my academic foundations in major English Language Education Department (ELED). I was selected to be the recipient of the Bidikmisi scholarship. 

I  active in several student activity units such as IQMA, IMM, HIMAPRODI, Bidikmisi, ORMADA, Himpunan Pengusaha Muda Indonesia (HIPMI UINSA) and Tulungagung Youth Entrepreneur. I join several organization with experience managing global teams and learn something new, through on meet new people, couraging my self and know a professional development is build. I realize that join organization is mindful but competitive approach.

Anyways, this blog show you and comprehend by the material about English. I wanna cement you that English is effortless. It means easy to learn. Hopefully this blog can inspired most of you especially for English teacher and English learners

Popular posts from this blog

PIXTON - Asking and Offering Help

The Most Popular Digital Education Tools For Teachers And Learners

BLOGGER